Monday, November 29, 2010

Where Can I Watch Hard Yaoi For Free

appeal against the decision of the First Prosecutor


H. teachers against the unlawful seizure of the evidence he intends to use in the criminal case against his boss Gaby Jeno, lodged appeals. Of course, the Chief Prosecutor Thomas Hug, with the appeal has rejected arguments specious. H. teacher knows the so-called courts from personal experience. Who is heading the legal process, loses a lot of money in Switzerland, because the judges are part of a Behördenfilzes, the abzockt primarily the citizens whose rights and occurs with feet. It is therefore not surprising that the judges of the Appeals Chamber of the Basel difficult bullied teacher in advance again CHF 600 - demands, will be discussed at all otherwise to his legal claims. H. teachers already familiar with the procedure. Without advance payment will be in Switzerland in general did not respond to appeals and complaints. Whoever believes in the rule of law and invested money, his money but never seen again. For reasons of transparency, the recourse of teacher H., published on this blog. H. teacher has to CHF 600 - saved and need not bother about the ridiculous statements of bias Appeals Commission.

Dear "independent" judges

I hereby appeal against the decision of the first prosecutor of the criminal proceedings V101111 16:11:10 003rd I have never Defamation made fight, but for several years against a Verwaltungsfilz who wants me massive systematic harm.

Reason:
The confiscated items are things I need in my daily life. My agenda, my history folder, my computer and the various files are for private legal action against my former boss Gary Jeno entirely free of allegedly defamatory statements.

For these reasons, I request the immediate return of all my stolen goods without a court order. It is obvious to me that the stolen records apparently show clearly that the rule of law in the canton of Basel-City, only to paper exists. If you feel the appeal, as expected, reject the rhetorical tricks, I am forced to call a fourth time the Federal Court. Each federal court ruling exposes the known valid in Switzerland "legal system".

With kind regards

teacher H.

0 comments:

Post a Comment