Monday, November 29, 2010

Do Air Purifiers Work

"öppis avenged"




text: Olaf Kühne photo: archive "of the labor market"

"Mach s' KV, Dänner Rabbat öppis avenged!" How many parents with this call this year her seeking apprenticeships offspring the Advent spoil, I do not know. They did it but even when I am mid-eighties made it to find the body for life. Today, 25 years later, I can say that it does not exist for me. For I have followed him, this parental advice to professional happiness. I have not only enjoyed a business education. I have done so even in a rock solid state operation. Probably today I would be there in a senior position and would be every 25th of the month on a five-figure sum forward to my account. And just as I'd probably ask me every morning and again how many days it takes for even up to my hotel. And I can even understand them, the parents who want their kids for a secure job with a reassuring earnings. We tend to forget in our quest for material security, however, that 50 years in a job that does not make us happy, can be a damn long time.

During my last Employer, I had the opportunity during the annual taster weeks, the 15-year-old candidate for a coveted apprenticeship KV-half-day care of them. Allen was noted that they took to heart the advice of their teachers, guidance counselors and parents. They were neatly dressed, and had indicated an interest to almost every question an answer. "Why are you going to do the CT," I have each and every demand. "I like working with computers," it was all as from a pistol shot. "Why do you want then do not be computer scientists?" Um ... "

This will now also be no KV-bashing. Quite the contrary. The FAs, or "clerk / clerk" as the 3-year course is called correctly, is a great education. She is a good base, which opens the professionals who later many doors and offers numerous educational opportunities. If you know how fun at his profession.

people who do their jobs with passion, even though their professions are caught in the maelstrom of technological progress, we show in our current issue, in the December issue "of the labor market." The often cited farrier we did not overuse it. Grant for a television technician, a stenographer, two photo lab technician and a stationmaster insight into their daily lives. Back in 1983 would have any professional or consultant to the two photo lab technicians strongly advise against to become independent with a black and white lab. But they have listened to anyone, are still left bar of each parental reason of their true passion and can live on it. Enviable, is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment