Monday, November 8, 2010

F61 Error Technics Stereo

gold in Birmingham / UK




From 5 .- 7 November opened in Birmingham, UK Cake International its doors again! After I had not participated in last year's competition, I thought that it would be time once again for some adrenaline!

that therefore I'm looking for the category "Novelty Cake: novel design" decision and considered myself as a motive, something in the "Steam Punk" making style. It was a small cake (she had to come in hand luggage on the plane with) and I have decided to show them a different side - that even other faces are formed in the figures.

were a total of about 16 cakes in the category, and my little cake was gold and the first Place!!

You might want a cake on Friday, 12 November 16 clock also look at "My week" in the NDR (yes, a reporter had come to Birmingham!) And I will be there also live in the studio oder ihr kommt am Wochenende zur Tortenshow, wo die Torte auch ganz sicher mit dabei sein wird!

Last weekend the Cake International opened it´s doors in Birmingham/UK and as I didn´t compete last year, I thought it was time again for a little thrill ;) So I decided to enter the Novelty Cake: novel design devision and choose "Steampunk" for my inspiration. So this small cake (it had to treval in my hand luggage during the flight) was done in endless hours.

In total there were around 16 cakes in the same division and my cake won Gold and 1st place!!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment