Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cup Of Noodles Stomach Flu

The separation of powers in practice


Dear Dr. Marie-Louise strain

In your letter dated 10.6.10, you make me aware that I have the right to file a reply to the numerous untenable claims of the two counterparties . For that I thank you very much.

As chairman of the Administrative Court to have my appeal against my illegal dismissal rejected. I am with my reply to the criminal actions of my head now just turn to you again need can be referred to as "ironic." As the supreme judge in the canton of Basel-Stadt, you know that there is a given, and only a questionable "legal system", the honest citizens and citizens is systematically across the table. I have no desire to let me pull over the table, so I hereby formally appeal to you, in my case, not power, but right to speak.

you know my file in detail. Thanks to your Case of 18 October 2009 I am unemployed and have no income for two months. My fight against the malicious harassment, I have endured for nearly four years, devours the rest of my fortune. To this day, my unemployment insurance fund has paid out a cent and my legal expenses insurance in the CAP consistently refused me their services. You see that I am, despite these adverse circumstances neither suicidal nor aggressive.

We have arrived at the main point of the whole problem. In its letter to the medical officer from my boss 06/07/2006 Gaby Jeno falsely claimed that I had uttered threats. Same time, they slandered me as a potential suicide and potential madman. It is on record that I intentionally Gaby Jeno compares with a dangerous offender to me by the medical officer unlawfully in a psychiatric procedure to compel. The fact that she later claimed that I would have compared with Tschanun is an outrageous lie and never been documented in the files. Only after Gaby Jeno's defamatory letter dated 07/06/2006, I started on the internet on "rampage" and "bullying" to investigate and, surprisingly joined the bullying victim "Günther Tschanun. This bullying case I discussed with Peter Gross, Claudia, and RS Gass. Those are the facts!

Everything else has been collected even in the supposedly 5 Federal folders about me was, by various state officials maliciously designed to get me fired illegally. For nearly four years, I am against the approach of this intriguing Verwaltungsbesoldeten. In that time, I have always behaved correctly and rechtsgenüglich proved that I can not "self-alien nor dangerous" bin, but try to illuminate me with the rightful redress the true facts. The testimony of my former colleague, RS, with which I had next to Claudia Gass and Peter Gross also spoke about bullying would have been enough to see that I've never felt like Günther Tschanun and had expressed never threats against my boss Gaby Jenö. That criminal President lic. iur. Marc Oser my former colleague, but under no will also be a witness to speak, proves that this judge is biased in the extreme.

If the files you halfway seriously studied, one is clearly to the conclusion that this has nothing to Gaby Jeno maliciously invented threat scenario with reality and therefore as libel and slander is to prosecute.

Claudia Gass says in clear from the interrogation of 08/09/2006, that I never said that Tschanun had shot people and that I will continue to do so. They spread on page 109, even the charge of investigating officer, I would have compared with the gunman Günther Tschanun clearly through.

Even Peter Gross felt claims to "no time" threatened.

It is on record that was feeling Gaby Jeno threatened in their persecution of me already on 07/06/2006. However, I enjoyed this time properly my holiday and had no idea that my boss had plotted behind my back, a huge conspiracy against me. By Gaby Jeno intentionally made slanderous eventually led to the completely disproportionate access to the special unit barracuda, which my summer vacation 2006 left end in disaster. Although the criminal case against me has been stopped because of alleged lack of evidence, but in reality did not exist Once an objective fact. Until this day I suffer badly from the the spread of rumors and slanders Gaby Jenö.

The more I am against the malicious actions of the growing number of state officials resisted, the more adventurous were their arguments.

are in this light the many false allegations of criminal President lic. iur. Marc Oser and lawyer lic. iur. Barbara Pfister considered.

Lic. iur. Marc Oser said, all my evidence was irrelevant to the truth. The opposite is the case: Gaby Jeno alleged in their complaint "Drohmails" are to this day be found. An impartial judge would ask the defendant at least where the alleged evidence were stable. That this president has done criminal Oser never again proves its bias. Also my witness RS could have easily clarify that I never have felt like Günther Tschanun, but as an honest teacher who is being bullied massive.

The Oser untenable claim that the complainant himself had to be related to his comments in the near or connected to Günther Tschanun is illegal files and untruthfully. Gaby Jeno was to me in their letter dated 6.7.2006 to the medical officer intentionally, the profile of a dangerous running amok had missed. I myself have always looked exclusively as victims of bullying, but wanted to hear what the involved state officials before. Even on the fraudulent leading question of the investigating officer who wanted to attach the comparison with Tschanun I said on page 11 of the hearing loud and clear: "This comparison, I can understand not like that."

It is interesting that Oser argue more so, that the defendant gets away Gaby Jeno always good. When it comes to the need to involve all the facts in the criminal case, said Oser, a clarification of all the circumstances are not shown because they had to do with the claimed process on anything. But when it comes to me to justify imposing excessively outrageous party compensation Oser justifies the inordinate exposure to the counterparty lawyer so that they have all the files have to study. This claim is false. The alleged by Gaby Jenö "Drohmails" can be found in the files anywhere. Clear evidence that underpins the mental element of slander and libel. A judge who deliberately hide facts to pull off his pre-verdict, the advantage is taken. There are serious procedural error, reliable witnesses deliberately not to listen to and clear evidence of intent not to honor. In these circumstances, it was the exculpatory evidence to the defendant Gaby Jeno not provided.

The untenable claim Oser, had to because of the interrogations in the files and all circumstances be assumed that Gaby Jenö the statements to law enforcement authorities have done as they were expressed by Peter Gross and Marianna Arquint is, files illegally and wrong. Although it is possible that school director Marianna Arquint also claimed that I would have compared with Tschanun but Arquint had no contact with me, but was only "informed" by Claudia Gass. The files show it clear that no one had direct contact with me, said I would have compared with Tschanun. Only Gaby Jeno this falsely claimed in her complaint, a malicious calumny, the totally disproportionate use of the special barracuda meant. This proves that the remarks of Judge Oser files are illegal and untruthful!

also lic. iur. Barbara Pfister, the lawyer for the defendant Gaby Jeno can not convince with their arguments. It is clear from the documents that I am Gaby Jeno falsely accused by their letter of 07.06.2006, "serious threats against the persons involved and suicide threats expressed to have ". The fact that this letter from Chief Justice Oser does not refer to the evidence list is a fatal procedural error.

That the hearing of witnesses and the inclusion of other documents for the assessment of the alleged offense were not necessary, is therefore completely false. IF witness had confirmed that Gaby Jeno parenthood was informed during a parents' evening intentionally massively wrong. Gaby Jeno falsely claimed before the assembled parents that I was no longer able to teach. This statement fits recorded "accidentally" striking in the original plan, Jeno's, me by FFE in a psychiatric ward block.

According lic. iur. Barbara Pfister, the defendant is obliged to protect your dignity and personality of the staff of the Education Department. As far as my personality is likely to have violated these obligations Jeno several times massively.

order to outrageous demand of 8000 on Friday - to justify, says Pfister, she had to read all 5 of the Federal folder on me. This protective claim is not understandable. The strategy of a lawyer is easily comprehensible: deny everything, say the opposite, and the bullying victim blame for his suffering. With this background, It is also understood that the raised lawyer has no sympathy for victims of bullying, which is overwhelmed by a special innocent, law loses his job and ends up with no prospect of unemployment. My satisfaction demand of Fr 5000th - under these matters as it is far too low.

basis of the above, it was explained why the verdict of the Criminal Court of Basel-City of 17 March 2010 of procedural shortcomings. The reasoning of the Court President and the defender of the defendant without any legal basis. The competent criminal court president has conducted the negotiations from the beginning unfair and prejudicial and anything that might incriminate the defendant intentionally hidden. The statements of two witnesses had finally brought light into the vexed issue. The verdict is based on a willful distortion of the facts, evidence and arbitrary illogical claims. My complaint dated 18.03.2010 is therefore fully endorse the verdict of the Criminal Court and Basel-City of 17 March 2010 (PK No 391/06) and it should reject the appeal. The two witnesses RS and IF, both residing in the canton of Basel-City, the Court of Appeal hearing to summon as witnesses. The alleged by Gaby Jenö "Drohmails" and the letter of 06.07.2006 are on the list of evidence to share. In o / e cost implications to the detriment of the defendant.

Yours sincerely

The complainant

0 comments:

Post a Comment