Friday, June 4, 2010

6v 4ah Charger Schematics

The view from teacher H.


Dear Mr. Chief Justice
love People

If someone at another a dishonorable behavior or other facts which are liable to damage his reputation, accused or suspected who continue to spread such an accusation or suspicion, shall be punished upon application by imprisonment up to six months or a fine.

We have gathered here today because the defendant Gaby Jeno according to the comprehensive document exactly this several times and systematically has committed a crime against me.

It's my honor to the defendant by Gaby Jeno has been repeatedly violated. It's about my reputation was damaged by the defendant on several occasions.

multiple Gaby has Jeno third party claims against that I'm not supposed to behave, to behave like an honorable man.

claims Concretely,

- I would have issued repeated threats against third parties ejected
- I would be a criminal offense committed
- I would have to commit suicide threatened
- I was mentally ill
- I was massively self and other dangerous
- I would damaged the reputation of the employer Basel-Stadt
- I would personally vilified and insulted in several mails

Nothing, absolutely nothing is true about these malicious allegations of the defendant. Everything is first dropped and intentionally false. But why all this?

I know Gaby Jenö for over 10 years. We had the hay never on the same stage. As colleagues, we had countless fruitless discussions in which they always knew everything better. Once she lost a bet against me even 10 bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon. As a school director, she made my life at the school regularly Brunnmatt difficult. She treated me unfairly and consistently refused me for solutions of problems again and again the conversation. In a regulatory complaint to the Head of Hans Georg Signer I have discussed the behavior of Gaby Jeno detail. Unfortunately, the complaint in a single point was taken seriously.

changed with their transport to the OS Rector the balance of power heavily to my disadvantage. As alleged appointing authority could Gaby Jeno now exempt in-house people who do not fit. The school board was charged, behind my back, to collect and produce negative material. Even defamatory and damaging attacks of three single mothers were used as ammunition against me. Neither the school administration still Gaby Jeno came the hard defamatory Polemical attacks before, because the order was manifestly clear to all: I should be bullied out of the teaching profession through IV-psychiatrist. It weighs heavy that I Jeno Gaby never defended against the defamatory letter to the three mothers to me but it has dealt with their own defamatory statements intentionally or major damage, weighs far heavier.

It is on record that I was Gaby Jeno repeatedly slandered the authorities to be difficult and even dangerous alien psychopaths. With this false accusation, the defendant wanted me in a mental hospital locked up. In its letter of 07/06/2006, they forced the medical officer, called me to a "medical trust Investigation "to summon. However, I was able to summon the medical officer is not registered because I was neither sick leave nor sick. After careful consideration, I suggested his "invitation" from. To the escalation spiral continues to fuel me Gaby Jeno denounced the police as a potential running amok and threatening emails claiming I had written. These infamous lies are mere fabrications to harm me as solid. My mails from 08/07/2006 until 08/10/2006 documenting exactly my former being, and are neither threatening nor offensive.

Also the call recording documented by 12/08/2006 to the emergency psychiatrist that I clearly dissociate the deeds Tschanun, no Ammunition possession and defend myself only by legal means against the malicious bullying my boss will. The recording documents how the emergency psychiatrist me for a second seriously and maliciously tried to move me to an entry in a psychiatric clinic. The CD will also be seen that I am in very difficult situations are under control. Actually, the emergency psychiatrist would have to stop after this conversation, the escalation spiral. That was shortly after the special unit barracuda without warning me of fall where I live, but was apparently planned for some time. Since that time I was not clear at all what was going on behind my back, I thought for a long time, the whole thing was an exercise.

The alleged practice was not an exercise but rather the result of numerous libel Gaby Jeno previously had intentionally set in the world. can disengage

In questioning protocol of 08/11/2006 introduces me Gaby Jeno is as a person who is totally unpredictable, at any time and even a killing spree capable. They even cited an inspection member to their delusions convey credible. Literally, she says:

"A member of the inspection Brunnmatt school has come to me. He asked me if I am not afraid that teachers H. baller around again?

Even with this quote Gaby Jeno intentionally brought to the prosecutor the impression that I was a potential running amok and violent criminals.
Of course, the said member inspection neither credible nor independent. You know it as zealous polemicist, who regularly excoriated in his BaZ letters to the editor against the SVP and against Christoph Blocher.

The pathological description of her delusional threat scenarios, Gaby Jeno has managed to convince the prosecutor that the Brunnmatt school was close to a bloody rampage. Rather than examine Gaby Jenö by an emergency psychiatrist is allowed to the planned escalation of their full run. The anti-terrorist task force is unleashed on me. My living quarters are sealed off, 20 men are brought into position. Although I voluntarily leave my house, I will with brutal violence by the government thugs thrown to the ground, pressed on her stomach, pulled her arms back, handcuffed and bent to one knee in the back on the floor.

By the way: Recently, an innocent man is suffocated in my age in this procedure. However, the responsible police officers were acquitted because they did not specify that there is too long in the prone position of suffocation.

Since I am not in the least defended and I just concentrated on my breathing, I had the pressure of the police-knee more or less stand. Although I did not show any resistance and was captured with bound behind his back the hands of a policeman in a prone position on the ground, was it even necessary to me stülpen a blindfold over my face to drive me to systematic aggression.

the police station Reinach I had to have them in a musty basement strip naked and grope of a sadistic policemen with plastic gloves. Eventually I was transferred to the Basel investigation prison, where I had to spend in a monitored cell isolation is the worst night of my life. Without knowing what was charged to me and my lawyer calls without permission to be allowed, I was detained for one night illegal. The next morning I was compelled to DNA saliva sample, I took my fingerprints and shot the so-called "criminal Photos. In the subsequent interrogation, they wanted to me to make bold, I would have compared myself with Günther Tschanun and want to threaten my boss to death. Only now I the extent of this infamous plot was aware right. As I had but definitely never threatened anyone and I said nothing but the truth, I had to run the prosecution again. Before that I had but the opaque Attorney Thomas Homberger promise with a handshake, look me no longer in school Brunnmatt leave.

A few days later I was allowed in the bar and into the Basel BaZ read to my horror that I had threatened the school authorities, a treacherous lie, I have to suffer under the still heavy. While there

Gaby Jenö in a telephone conversation with the investigators as Wenger on 03/14/2007 that it was itself never directly threatened by me. Nevertheless, provided the prosecutor Eva Eichenberger strained criminal proceedings against me by Gaby Jenö for abuse, false accusation and deception of the administration of justice as an incomprehensible. With the same zeal they even placed a wrongful the Ehrverletzungsklage that after nearly 4 years now finally comes to trial.

the interrogation protocol 08/11/2006 by Gaby Jeno had proclaimed himself safe, the first "direct" threat had been held on 07.08.2006 in discussion with the inspection president Peter Gross.

This double lie Gaby Jeno fraudulently tried to pull her head out of the loop. First, the conversation took place with Grossniklaus not take place on 7/8/2006, but only on 11.08.2006 and second, Gross felt "at no time" threatened by me.

order to still maintain the lie about the alleged threat claims Gaby Jenö in the same interrogation protocol, I should go during a meeting with my team mate Claudia Gass' repeated Günther Tschanun have compared ".

This is slander and false accusation by its me Gaby Jeno further four times on the same footing with the murderer Günther Tschanun. That such a comparison for each completely innocent people is difficult defamatory is easy for anyone to understand. In fact, I'm with my colleague Claudia Gass sought help and talked on the phone about bullying and the case Tschanun. Claudia Gass confirmed in their survey of 09/08/2006 clearly that I never mentioned that Tschanun had shot people and that I wanted to do well.

The statements by Claudia Gass and Peter Gross clearly show that the pathological amok scenario only to the delusions of the defendants are due Gaby Jenö. Already in the exemption available, it has sent on 08.04.2006 by post, is the totally unfounded accusation that I had threatened her, mentioned explicitly.

existed Apparently the plan to involve me in a criminal case for alleged threat, even before I Claudia Gass and Peter Gross made contact.

During the summer holidays 2006 Hans Georg Signer was my contact person in the department of education. I tried talking with him and he copied me a few files. Speaking from 07.07.2006 adopted me but also Signer not in the least serious. Systematically He suggested to me that a sick leave or a medical officer in the investigation for me is the best solution. Since I definitely do not feel sick, but was bullied for some time massive, I could not follow his one-sided argument.

long time I believed that Hans Georg Signer was not involved in bullying conspiracy against me. But when I am on the OS 27/11/2006 Rector once leafed through the files, but I realized that I Hans Georg Signer an important document had deliberately withhold systematically

It is Gaby Jeno's "trust request for medical assessment" of 6 June 2006. In this letter, my boss introduces me as maliciously a teacher is that supposedly the students in great regularity insult and offend. These defamatory allegations and insinuations are insulting enough in itself, what Gaby Jeno fantasized but at the end of the letter can only be described as serious paranoid. Literally, she writes:

. I ask you this case as strongly classified, this also was because of serious threats uttered against the involved persons and suicide threats by teachers H. "

It is a fact that the lie of the" serious threats "by Gaby Jeno therefore already on the 6th was distributed June 2006 So a month before I should have expressed the alleged "first direct threat" by Peter Gross.

This contradiction shows clearly that the malicious of lies by Gaby Jeno systematically planned from the beginning and gone through with military precision was. Of course, this glaring contradiction was not the prosecutor prejudiced lic. iur. Eva Eichenberger, nor the criminal court prejudiced President lic. iur. Liselotte Henz, nor prejudiced the Court of Appeal President Dr. iur. Marie-Louise trunk.

But who studied the many reputable document notes that Gaby Jeno had formulated its threat lies already, before I ever was expressed in some way related to bullying case Tschanun.

I repeat it here like this again:
All allegations and suspicions, I would have ejected threats are defamatory because they did not take place and Gaby Jenö are fictitious.

This malicious of lies I was four times more times by Gaby Jeno with the murderer Günther Tschanun compared. does for a teacher who is not even a fly to suffer a little, this comparison is difficult libelous and defamatory solid.

also fantasized by Gaby Jeno alleged "suicide threats" are delusions that made me massively in my honor violated. Never in my life I had "suicidal threats" uttered. The opposite is the case. It is assumed that I would intentionally drive Gaby Jeno with its exemption and her two notices to suicide. It is also insulting and criminal, to accuse a person as a potential suicide to transform him by FFE in a psychiatric clinic by means of forced medication to a mentally ill patient.

me that the Rector's hands over the controversial document from 06.07.2006 until 11.27.2006, makes suspicious.

There is evidence that Hans Georg Signer has deprived me of that document systematic intent. This proves that the malicious allegation, I would have "serious threats" Outcast, a malicious and ingenious plan is to make me by means of false accusation in a psychiatric and criminal procedure to me then to dismiss illegal.

Gaby Jeno has slandered me behind my back several times as potentially dangerous and suicidal gunman. Since I left aufschwatzen but no mental illness, let the pressure of Hans Georg Signer, ill write me, not me by my boss gave in and let not necessary, from the prejudiced IV-psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Fasnacht to be forced into the IV, was Gaby Jeno obviously only one way to hurt me the most efficient way: you had me, with unlawfully offense to the prosecution fraudulently as a potential suicide and madmen slander and I assume that I had committed a criminal offense. By its letter dated

6th June 2006, to the medical officer Gaby Jeno has instigated an infamous bullying intrigue. That all state officials have developed from this fraudulent woman be exploited, is shocking and hard to believe. Although the prosecution has closed the case against me for lack of evidence, see Gaby Jenö to this day no need to apologize to me for their fraudulent conduct. This fact proves that the former rector and current head of the OS Basel secondary Gaby Jeno not in the least is willing to reconsider their own mistakes. Therefore, it is proven that they acted with unforeseen circumstances, and intent must be the destruction of my professional life has consciously planned.

my first medical officer Dr. Piet Westdijk took me seriously. He has analyzed me in several meetings and no questions asked come to the conclusion that I am completely healthy and able to work.

However, I am suffering for almost four years to the psychological injuries of the defamatory accusations and defamatory accusations of my head. These injuries only heal when Gaby Jeno's finally convicted legally. wanted

It is expected that pathologizing me Gaby Jeno intentional lack of valid grounds for termination, psychiatrisieren to criminalize and invalidisieren. The law dictated by her psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Fasnacht, who lives mainly on the preparation of IV opinion, would have written me to schedule IV case and Gaby Jeno would finally be able to express their termination. The e-mail dated 15/08/2006 proven to Hans Georg Signer, that Gaby Jeno's primary goal has always been my release. She writes literally

"After the very informative discussion with Mr Hänggi, I think that we should choose the path dismissal. "

Particularly interesting is the fact that Gaby Jenö the criminal complaint for alleged threat until retiring after the Personnel Appeals Board had approved the illegal termination. She obviously believed he finally reached the destination of their dreams. However, they did not expect that I would move on to the unlawful decision of the Personnel Appeals Board to the Administrative Court. After the Administrative Court the decision of the Personnel Appeals Board to the disappointment of Gaby Jeno had returned, they had to get rid of me once again start over. They forced me this time to obtain information on pain of dismissal by a state medical officer. But as public health officer Dr. Eric Odenheim could not detect any disease that forced me Jeno Fasnacht, reiterating the threat of termination for the clarification on IV-expert Dr. Daniel. Since I estimate this further abuse and coercion as Amtsanmassung, I stick by Dr. Daniel Fasnacht away today. Psychiatrist, selected by Gaby Jeno enjoy, not necessarily to understand my faith. For nearly four years

it impossible for me Gaby Jenö to exercise my duty to work. I am a popular, competent and dedicated teachers, supported by numerous letters from children and parents. The fact that Gaby Jeno with their selective perception based only on so-called complaints that damage intentionally my reputation, but all the letters that show my qualities, deliberately ignored exposes their malicious intentions. Obviously, this woman wants me systematically exclude all funds from the Basel school system. The vile slander of my person is probably political. Virtually all persons who have participated in the conspiracy against me, come from the left political spectrum. SP member Hans Georg Signer gave me no full file, the then SP-president and head of personnel Baerlocher Thomas wanted the guardianship authority my home town by FFE intentionally engage in a psychiatric procedure and SP member Peter Gross signed everything that was under his nose without me to give a fair hearing. Under these circumstances it is not surprising that my successor at the school Brunnmatt Verena Aebersold "accidentally" and SP member.

Dear Mr. Chief Justice
People love

light of the clear facts, I hereby request, Gaby Jenö for defamation and libel to condemn. Basel-Stadt, the employer claims to not tolerate bullying.

Take, Mr President of the Court, this Bid, 8 divine bid, and seriously punish this woman who bullied me in the last few years systematic and intentional deceit by personal injury from my beloved profession. As compensation for injuries and I request that I must pay for the damage Gaby Jeno defamation, insults and various court and legal costs, compensation in the amount of CHF 15,000.

Thank you very much, I have made.

17.3.10 teacher H.

0 comments:

Post a Comment