Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Freezing Temperature For Pipes

Dr. Guy Morin - Government of President H.


Dear Mr. H.

Many Thanks for your copy of your mail to my colleague Councillor Christoph Eymann. Your mail I understand that you are in a great misery. This I am truly sorry. As the father of one of your students, I can tell you that I have with the school visits in the school year 05/06 always get a very good idea of your lessons and guided by you projects, such as musicals or school camps, and have also received appropriate feedback of my son .

can in the direct confrontation with your supervisor and your employer, I am not interfere. But I am convinced, as I know all the parties that this fair and humane out be.

In the hope that you will find a mutually satisfactory agreement, I remain, Sincerely



Guy Morin

0 comments:

Post a Comment